Well we’ve been super slow off the starting blocks for 2017 following a busy December and the inevitable sniffles and sickness crash that followed! But we’re back in the office with that back to school feeling (new stationery, notebooks and calendars to play with… aaaahhhh) Things are filling up nicely for the year ahead and we’re so excited about our first full year as Aperyer in the North!
Of course, it wouldn’t be New Year without some fresh resolve and anticipation of the year ahead… so here’s what we’re looking forward to:
- Exploring more of the fantastic independent restaurants, cafes, venues and street food vendors around Yorkshire
- Working alongside other unique and exciting venues in Yorkshire (are you one of them?!)
- Supporting more local growers, producers and suppliers (again, say hi!)
- Getting involved with more community food projects locally
- Working with more amazing, innovative couples and clients to create one-off dream menus
- Playing with our food more!
- Hosting more pop-ups around the area
- Visiting our Bristol gang more – we miss you guys!
- Meeting lovely new people in Yorkshire 🙂
- Spending more time ambling round the countryside, reading books, hanging out with friends, drinking cocktails, dancing and watching more live music 2xrcwhr. Basically filling our lives with all the love, laughter and food we can cram in!
If you’re planning a special event, looking for a caterer or run a venue and might be interested in working with us, please get in touch and say hello! In the meantime, a very happy new year to you all and hope the year ahead is a fabulous one for everyone!
Gem & Matt x